PU panel foaming presses | Polyurethane foam machinery
Building exceptional thermal properties
AutoRIM PU panel foaming press production equipment of PUR insulated composite panels for exceptional thermal properties. The range of polyurethane foam machinery and polyurethane panel presses for thermal insulation includes 2+2 systems, multi-daylight and open pour moulding technology used for SIPs, hybrid SIP systems, closed-panel building systems, full wall timber frame, factory build, offsite construction, thermally efficient structures, composite panels, energy efficient buildings, eco-friendly structures, also rigid thermo-set insulant for controlled environments, and all offsite sustainable building systems.
- Retrofit steel composite heated platens, therefore improved chemical adhesion, flow and density distribution across foamed panel
- Male/female aluminium extruded edge detail tooling from 50 mm to 250 mm for interlocking polyurethane cored composite cold store and SIP insulation panels
- Mix head upgrade and retrofit including pipework extensions as well as modifications
- Vacuum handling for composite panel de-mould, positioning and also stacking
- Integrated mix head carriage traverse for improved mix head manoeuvrability and foam injection positioning