PU panel foaming presses
Building exceptional thermal properties
AutoRIM PU panel foaming press production equipment of PUR insulated composite panels for exceptional thermal properties. The range of polyurethane panel presses for thermal insulation includes 2+2 systems, multi-daylight and open pour moulding technology used for SIPs, hybrid SIP systems, closed-panel building systems, full wall timber frame, offsite construction, factory build, thermally efficient structures, composite panels, energy efficient buildings, eco-friendly structures, rigid thermo-set insulant for controlled environments, and all offsite sustainable building systems.
- Retrofit steel composite heated platens for improved chemical adhesion, flow and density distribution across foamed panel
- Male/female aluminium extruded edge detail tooling from 50mm to 250mm for interlocking polyurethane cored composite cold store and SIP insulation panels
- Vacuum handling for composite panel de-mould, positioning and stacking
- Mix head upgrade and retrofit including pipework extensions and modifications
- Integrated mix head carriage traverse for improved mix head manoeuvrability and foam injection positioning