AutoRIM Limited takes all appropriate measures to
- Ensure our operations comply with all applicable environmental legislation
- Limit the environmental impact of operation particularly by reducing consumption of energy and natural resources producing less waste and managing emissions and all other forms of pollution
- Prevent and mitigate environmental and health risks in relation to hazardous materials
- Promote employee awareness of our environmental policies
In keeping with the spirit of continuous improvement AutoRIM undertake to establish, implement and maintain effective environmental management based on environmental protection including pollution prevention and sustainable use of resource. This committment has a wider scope than just legal compliance, integrating a number of acceptable practices for the environment in the setting of our Company decisions.
In particular, we will
Identify health and environmental risks associated with activities, products and services and implement control measures Provide information, awareness and training to employees in relation to environmental risks and initiatives.
AutoRIM Limited upholds the principles of good governance, optimised risk management and internal control and aims to communicate clear and reliable information at all times working to ensure compliance with national and local regulations.
AutoRIM will conduct its business in such a way as to prevent pollution, to minimise as far as is appropriate the adverse impact on the environment of its activies, to continually improve performance against targets associated with significant environmental aspects and to comply with all applicable environmental legislation.
AutoRIM Limited has identified the following as significant environmental aspects which have an impact on the environment.
- Energy consumption
- Emissions to air
- Use of resources
- Waste to landfill
- Environmental impact of suppliers
We undertake to
- Promote the continuous improvement of our Management System to improve our environmental performance
- Establish and review the achievement of environmental objects in our facility, products and processes
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and other environmental requirements applicable to our activities, products and services and with all regulations related to environmental aspects identified in our organisation
- Promote the participation of all personnel in environmental protection, training anyone whose activities may create a significant effect on the environment to know the impact of their work activities and responsibilities
- Improve internal communication
In 2019 we will conserve energy and resources and reduce waste by measures including
- Rethinking our packaging
- Reducing our landfill
- Replacing standard lighting with LED
- Recycling and reusing where possible
- Making pro-active choices in consumption of energy and resources